Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Yearning

    

Whenever I see I a good camera I tend to steal borrow it. And take lovely pictures. I think people with good cameras must hate me. Though mostly they just humour me, for which I am grateful. And I always take very good care of their babies, I bring them back and everything, although it's usually a close call. Oh, a camera, a camera, my kingdom for a camera! (But don't tell my little Canon I said that, I love it really.)

On a different note, job interview tonight. Nervous as hell. Buuuut, when I'm done I get food. Which is really a very good incentive, so yay. Free foods!

1 comment:

  1. I second you on the camera point. I still have a lot to learn, but I like to think I have potential to take amazing pictures. If only I had the equipment!

    ReplyDelete