Thursday, 5 May 2011

Darling papers of May

I love May, it's my favourite month. And not just because it's my birthday month, though I suppose that was a rather big part of it when I was a child. I love May because it's a wonderful month with spring and sunshine and other glorious things. However, being a student in May is not much fun at all. Exam-month is an awful invention and should be abolished. I am sick and tired of always being sick and tired. And I don't even like Anastacia. That being whined said, I am now going to eat ice cream. University has taught me many a clever thing, but not that you shouldn't eat ice cream when you're cold. Thankfully. Besides, a blanket will do the trick!

My current life in pictures:

2 comments:

  1. Bruker du Criticism-Norton-thingy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ninae
    Ja, det hadde du vel aldri trodd? Trengte et nice åpningssitat om poetry, så tenkte Sidney eller Shelley hadde noe.

    ReplyDelete