I received money yesterday, more than expected, so I danced around the living room singing "Money, money, money, money" Apprentice style, then I went internet shopping. I needed me some make-up and I have recently been drooling quite a lot over the Everyday Minerals webpage, so I figured eh, why not indulge? Below you can see all the things I bought, wonderful, no?
Two foundations because even though I don't tan (as in I stay pale no matter what, not as in I don't try) summer tends to change by colouring somewhat. Then two concealers, one mint green which is supposed to work quite well agains redness in the skin, which I have rather a lot of, and a pink one which is supposed to help against, well, anything and everything, though I am a bit sceptical about that, but I was still curious enough to try it. Then brushes! Lovely, lovely brushes! And because I bought so much I could throw in a promo where I get three powders and a blush for free! And I do so approve of free, so of course I did that. So yes, now I am going to go outside and sit besides the letter box for a week or so. Later gator!
![]() |
| //Everyday Minerals |


0 comments:
Post a Comment