Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Day before the day before the day

Two days until I leave Norway for my new and improved life in London (okay, I lie, my Norway-life is great, but you know what I mean: London!!!!). I am excited beyond, well, what is probably healthy. This waiting and doing nothing is nerve-wracking. I might die. Seriously, I might. I leave Thursday morning, 7th of January, with one of the really early planes from Oslo to Heathrow. Then I have to sit around Heathrow for four hours while trying not to get robbed (apparently Heathrow is a Dangerous Place), before someone picks me up around two-ish. Although I really don't mind waiting since someone is coming to get me, I mean, if I were to get myself from Heathrow to Roehampton all on my lonesome I would probably end up somewhere around York. Or possibly in Wales. There's really no knowing, so yes, not having to traipse around London on my very first day with the two biggest bags in history is well worth hours of waiting. I'll just bring a book or something. But yeah, as of now, that's all I got. I just though I'd start this very awesome blog (which is oh so very much under construction, I might add. Still haven't quite figured out how to go about this blogging business, but I'm getting there. Somehow. I think.) with the thrilling tale of my pre-London jitters, and photos of my bags. Lovely, aren't they?

5 comments:

  1. Red shoes!²

    Nice bags you have there. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone who have commented on this blog, here or on ET or elsewhere, have commented on the red shoes xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha du har fylt en koffert med sko!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pre-arriving welcome to you! :D I hope you like England. :P

    (This is Chimes, by the way)

    ReplyDelete