Saturday, 13 February 2010

mmmBop

So, finally got around to doing the whole Bop thing yesterday. For those of you who are uninformed, the Bop is a Roehampton University speciality. It's a party in one of the halls on campus, every Friday, and best of all, it's fancy dress. (And Mari will know that this means the carnival rumours were not exaggerated. They do dress up. All the time.) Each week there's a new theme, and last night it was heaven and hell. Since many of you have commented on just that fact, you will know I have a pair of gorgeous red heels, which means my costume made itself. And it wasn't so much a costume as a regular outfit in red and black anyhow, but yeah, I did have horns. Inger Lise and her friend Synne, who's visiting from Norway, went as dark angels with spray-painted, black wings. Leah stole one of their halos and did the whole angel thing, so we covered the scale nicely. It was quite fun, reminded me a bit of like a school party in the atrium back in secondary school. Good times.

And yes, I like red:

Also: new dress for 10 pounds! Bargain! :D

1 comment:

  1. I just love that you go to a school I only knew about due to it's carnival-rep! Yay! Clearly a good sign.

    ReplyDelete