So, I went for a run today (a rather short one, but still!), and afterwards I decided to pamper myself. I had recently read an article about making your own face masks and body scrubs, so I thought I would try it out. The face mask was supposed to be for my type of mixed, acne-prone skin, and consisted of
- 1 egg
- 2 table spoons of natural yoghurt
- A dash of milk
Yummy, yes? One could almost eat that. Except it goes on your face instead. I was going to take a picture, but I forgot, so to describe it it looked very similar to mango yoghurt, if anyone of you have ever had that.
As for the body scrub, that was very easy, just mixing sea salt and olive oil. It turned out a rather coarse and rough scrub, which I probably won’t be using for my regular skin again, but it was perfect for the harder skin on my heels and underneath my feet. It really got them smooth and ready for summer sandals! However, for another time I think I might try with regular table salt, or perhaps sugar. I've also heard ground coffee or almonds do the trick, so some experimentation is definitely in order.


0 comments:
Post a Comment