Yesterday I celebrated my birthday (which is on Tuesday!) together with two friends. It was a lot of fun and I had such a great time I forgot to take pictures, so yeah, not very many of those today. There was cake, wine, wonderful people and bad music, all the ingredients for a good night! I got pretty things and edible things, all of which I liked a lot, but perhaps especially the hat that wonderNina knitted for me :D Look at it! It is purple and pretty! I wish I could have a little more winter now, just so I could wear it. Except that's a lie, I do love the wonderful spring weather we're having now. I'll just have to wear the hat with a t-shirt. People do that, right?


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGraulere so mykje me dagen :D
ReplyDelete@Sonja Pernille
ReplyDeleteTakk takk, søte du!